Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My first day in architecture firm

Its my first day
!!!
wola
although im still in the 1st yr of architecture
I got the CHANCE
to hv a look at
what's architecture firm 
really looks like
...
n
what's an architect
really
DO
after he/she
finish
his/her
torturing 7 yrs of studies
=]

of course
I grabbed my chance!!

alright,back to topic
my first day is
...
..
.
SUPERB
.
..
...
I reached office abt
9am..
thn on the way to office
my uncle asked me to look around
in the office..
ask anything that I dont know

after that, uncle introduce 
one architect who is Mr. Wong
to me
he is a VERY kind n helpful
elder to me!!
ok la, not tt old.. uncle?
just Mr. Wong will do.. hehehe

thn 10am went out with
Kak Fatimah
who is an architect too!!
for a presentation
*im not the one who present*
I went to listen listen
the place at kajang
vyvyvyvyvy
beautiful

Below this is my pic in the office
its lunch hour!!

 lunch box
nasi goreng
frm kak roslan?
tasty
 my cousin n I
!!


No comments:

Post a Comment