Monday, January 10, 2011

One Step Closer to the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race

Om Nom Nom..
Om Nom Nom..
Im writing this post while I'm om nom nom-ing =D

There is an upcoming event this saturday which is
' One Step Closer to the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race'
In order to get into the contest,
first, I have to write a post regarding to this event..
and I am ready for it!!! n im ready to EAT EAT EAT!!
muaahhahaha =D

Food is a paradise for me n yet it always made my day even I'm sad =D
My new year resolution for this year is to try all the delicious finger licking food around Malaysia!!

Oh ya, this event is brought by Maxis. I'm quite surprised when I got this invitation from my friend- joanne by maxis! there r another 2 members in the group which is Michelle n Zhee Chuan.
Below here is our members pic~ CHEERS
GOGOGO " Food Ninjaz"

This is our group: Food Ninjaz
From top left clockwise: Joanne, me, Michelle and Zhee Chuan

These r their bloggie:






Here's the details about the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race:

Date: 15 January 2011 (Saturday)
Venue: Modesto’s, Ground Floor, Capital Square, 7 Persiaran CapSquare 50100, Kuala Lumpur
Time: 8am-7pm
 
Dress code: The maxis om nom nom  will provide the T-shirt ( I'll be wearing L size) ( just in case =P)








All the contestant will be starting off and ending the race at Modesto’s, Capsquare, but the route that  need to take on the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race will be filled with tons of other food. Tons of glorious food. *mops drool up* 


There r also prizes for the contestants!!
PRIZES:
There are 2 main prizes to be won. The 2 teams who earn the most points will win the following:
1st Prize: A trip to Hong Kong 3 days 2 nights with 5-star accommodation (for the winning team members of 4 pax) worth RM10,000, and also 4x HTC Desire Z (1 per winning member)
2nd Prize: 4 x HTC 7 Mozart (1 per winning member)
All 60 participants will be rewarded with Maxis goodie bags.
p.s: Tasty food is attractive enough for me to join the contest!
There will be 60 bloggers which will be group in 4 members to become 15 teams.
Then, each of the 15 teams will be equipped with an iPhone 4 (with finder301 and GPS applications installed), a laptop and Maxis wireless broadband modem to assist in their tasks. As we also know that finder301 is a service provided by Maxis which provides information on food,restaurant n others, so we will definitely make use of it during the race =D

Hey readers, if you have other doubts, you may refer to the link below:

Therefore, we will use all the equipments to help us to find the locations based on clues given. There are all together 5 locations for us to explore. And the starting point is at Modesto’s CapSquare ( I nvr heard of this mall) - anyone got GPS?? borrow borrow ^^
At each location, we will be served with some of the venue’s best dishes and we are required to blog about the review of those dishes with the laptop and maxis wireless broadband modem provided. Upon completion of that, we will then be given the envelope to the next set of clues and location. ( Best dishes??!! yeah!!) 

By the way, Im supporting maxis by using maxis broadband to write this post!! yeahhh =D
pick me pick me pick me pls!! Im ready for the contest! I've nvr participate this kind of contest before~~!!

OH ya, the most important thing is... THE REASON WHY I WANT TO JOIN this CONTEST so BADLY!!
Reason: I really likeeeee to eat all kinds of foods~~~!!!! n joining this kind of 'amazing race', will be the best chance to taste all the delicious food in Msia! Im a food lover~~ 
Its interesting to travel here n there just because of the food. Im 100% volunteer to do it!!
support me to make my dream come true =D




1 comment:

  1. semoga berjaya..

    http://www.myvitrd.com/2011/01/buffered-earning-pertama-untuk-tahun.html

    ReplyDelete