Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hate EXAM

arghhh, I have 2 days to study for the culture subject and 1 day for other subjects...
but but but... after few weeks of days and nights
working non-stop for design,
I have no mood to study at all~

I left 9hours to enter the examination hall
and I still got tons of slides waiting for me to read them!
oh noooooo!!
nah, Im being lazy..
Just wanna spout it here~

hehe
Hope everything goes fine with me please and PASS everything n proceed to 
YEAR 3 Semester 2!! Last semester!!
thn I can finally graduate and free from architorture course!!


It's ME again! too boring~ Im wearing "BRAVE" given by my boy.
yes yes yes, Im brave that I wasted 2 days of my precious study days~ HAHAX, but im not regretting~~
hope I wont regret the day after tmr too. LOL
Gotta continue with my stupid study again~ bye!

ps: I bought seaweed pop corn from planet popcorn today, its tasty! however, I lazy to upload the picture from my phone =( 
nxt time!

No comments:

Post a Comment