Tuesday, December 14, 2010

^^

tututututu...
14 dec was a very boring day for me as I stayed at home n did nth..
Besides, I got nth to eat except sausages n spaghetti...
I've been eating these for few days already~ omg...
 bore, boring, boredom...
what a boring day I had...
but, it's still better compare to my school life..
this 2 r completely different!
Its like the differences of heaven n hell~

hope my sweetie shan can come back jb asap so that we can hang out tgt..
Anyway, I found tt my "long lost friend" -joanne is back from KL!!! yeah~~!!! and the 'harvey' NORMAN also came back from UK ytd... lovely~^^
seem like more n more people r coming back to their hometown~~
which means that we are going to have more n more gatherings~
However, hui lin n hui hui still in UK.. wonder when they r coming back to msia... miss them so much though..

okie, back to the topic..
Shirley Chong has finally called me~~ weepie~~
that heartless gal got my heart~ hohoho..
We chat alottttttt n ya... phone-bill is expensive... so we will continue our conversation soon after i go KL meet her?

Then after my dinner which was spaghetti, I called Shu jun bao bei who has gone to KL study..
She's taking summer course now.. great uh..  when im in KL,she's in JB... IM in JB,she's in KL...
She's still the same... so talkative.. alright, we are the same!! hahhz
We couldnt stop laughing n chatting when we r tgt... that's serious babe, but i love it^^

Then, nth interesting happens..... till I went back to my own room online...
chat with joanne, norman, feng ting... n lastly, yi hang!!
He is my good friend... Whenever I got any problems, i can go to him n tell him.. or not... i'll chat with him.. n HE, will wash my sadness away n bring my smile back^^
but dont think too much, we just hv normal conversation.. hahah... dont know y.. feel good to chat with someone that willing to listen! I might write something about him in the future maybe? hahaa
boring, nth to do... so i find him to chat chat.. he asked me wanna webcam.. oh yea...
sure, why not? i gt nth to do after all.. n i love to chat =D
but i forgot to snap our webcam pic,ahahhaha! or else i can post it? hehe

alright... thats the day for me.. i found that i chat with quite many old friends today uh.. hehe
Baby kok,  I love you.. sleeptight!

No comments:

Post a Comment