Tuesday, December 14, 2010

D.I.E.T

OY MY oh my, I should really on diet!!!
Im so fat now after 2 semesters I had in KL...




REASONs: 


1. I eat a lot 
2. I sleep less.
3. I do not have a proper meal with at the proper time.
4. I had a lot of FAST FOODs in KL.
5. I'm Stress when dealing with Assignments.


SOLUTIONs:


There is only one solution for me which is exercise ( jogging) as i cant really cut down my portion of FOODssssssssss... I'm quite envy my friends who can actually eat VERY little just to slim down themselves.. When can I do that to myself?? Answer: NO way, impossible.. omg...
Nah, whatever...Eating is an enjoyment for me~ 


By the way, I can foreseen that my diet plan is going to fail.... T.T||
BOOOO, its so unmotivated right, my friends? 
Okay okay, I will get myself a new pair of running shoes n start to work out on my body figure.. hehehe




p.s: I think I should also hv a makeover because I really look like those gals who dont know how to doll up themselves... should go Sg more often.. yeppie!

No comments:

Post a Comment