Wednesday, December 15, 2010

P.A.S.S

wooray!!! Thank GOD!!! thank you, my lovely sweetest god~~~
I love u sososososo much!!!
thank u for nvr give up on me although i seldom go to church...
heheheh,hahhaa,hohoho.... im happy^^

I hv passed all my subjects! although the grades r not that good la.. hehe..
but PASS is already VERY GOOD to ME!!!! alleluyah!!

thank you Ranson for informing me that the result is outttt...
He gave me a shock n surprise la.. asked me how's my result...
i was trembling when i was switching my lappie on.. cant enter our lkw student portal..
soooooOOOOOOO nervous!!!

n one person i really wanna thanked..
Baby kok...
He always encourage me n tell me that I wont fail,dont worry..
He always hv confidence in me..
THank you, baby kok =D muack muack

pass pass pass, yeah! i love the word 'PASS'

No comments:

Post a Comment