Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Merry merry CHRISTMAS!!!!
It's christmas today in 2010
although I didnt really celebrate christmas 
but hmmm, I did enjoy the christmas this year
with my family n feng ting!!

on christmas eve, joanne came to pick me up for lunch
then
we went to jusco n meet up
feng ting n peong
for MOVIE
" Gulliver's Travel"
ITs SosoSO funny!!!!

after movie, feng ting n I
went to make a reservation 
in japanese buffet restaurant

then,we went to leisure mall
for some exercise...
hehehe
exercise?
that's bowling!!

my little ting r freaking funny!!!
We laughed so hard
during tt time
!!!

last last last
we went back to the restaurant
from 6.30pm
till
10pm
........
seriously, we can really
sit
chat
drink
n
EAT
!!!

thn 11pm i meet my parents
in the church
n
that's how I 'countdown' or spent
my christmas eve...



Christmas???
hehehe, wake up in the afternoon 
for LUNCH
okie, went out for lunch
thn
i feel unwell
n sooo...
i rest at home for the WHOLE day
this is how i past my christmas
in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment